Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Can you believe its the end of  May?  Our new catalog goes live in just a few days!  There are so many cool new products, like these Layered Labels Framelits!!!  Love them!  There are so many sets in the catalog that coordinate with these!!!  And don't forget we have new awesome foam ink pads!!  No more bowing or leaving marks on your stamps!!!

Now onto the card, I used two different Layered Labels Framelits in this card.  I stamped the Layered Labels stamp in Baja Breeze then used my Big Shot and cut out the bottom layer, then used Rich Razzelberry and Rose Red Stampin' Write Markers directly on the stamp, then used the Big Shot again and cut out the second layer.  I used Stampin' dimensionals to pop it up, the paper is from Floral District, love it!!, and the new big pearls!  I wanted to showcase new products today!  I hope you like it!!  

I will be having a class soon so stay close I will look at my calendar today and post the date!  I hope to see everyone soon!!

Hugs!
Gwyn

No comments:

Post a Comment