Thursday, March 8, 2012

New Class Dates and Times

I am having three more Easter classes, as always the cost is $15 and RSVP at least one week prior is a must!! The dates and times are as follows:  March 20th 11:00am to 1:00pm; March 20th 6:00pm to 8:00pm and March 24th 11:00am to 1:00pm.  We will be making one child Easter card, one He is Risen card and two gifts.
I am looking forward to seeing everyone there!  Please let me know if you would like to come but can't at these times, I also do one on one for those, and I can even come to you.
Sale-A-Bration ends March 31st, so look at the catalog and participate, this year there is a variety of items, fabric, embossing folders, ribbons, brads, paper, and of course stamps.  With every $50 you spend you get to pick one of those items.
It's going to be so much fun!
Gwyn
405-627-9630
gwynecrawford@cox.net

No comments:

Post a Comment