Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Crazy

It's been awhile since I posted anything, it's been crazy!  Hopefully things will slow down and I will have time to make some pretty things!  In the mean time, check out the new products, Summer Smooches collection.  Click on the link on the right!
New catalog comes out early this year, in June so a lot of stamps are retiring, I have posted a list of retiring stamp sets on the right, and a sort-able excel list underneath that. Keep checking back for the list of retiring accessories.
 If you want a catalog this year, they are free, and all I need is your mailing address and I will get them to you on, or real close to June 1st!
Enjoy the sneak peak of the Summer Smooches products and get me your mailing addresses!
I will be posting the dates for a new class the week of May 1st!!


No comments:

Post a Comment